Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) is the 19th title in Electronic Arts' Need for Speed series and was developed by Criterion Games.
The title is a re-imagining of the original Need for Speed: Most Wanted released in 2005, except it is designed from Criterion's perspective of the original title. It runs on a modified version of Criterion's Chameleon game engine.
More about Need for Speed Most Wanted
Players are awarded Speed Points (SP) upon completing events, performing stunts and beating a friend's Autolog record. Players will need to continue earning Speed Points in order to become the Most Wanted racer. Vehicles are also upgradable with performance modifications.
The game takes place within the city of Fairhaven and features an upgraded Autolog 2.0 leaderboard system. Players will be able to compete against each other in both single player and multiplayer playlist events.
Criterion Games' re-imagining of Need for Speed: Most Wanted focuses on gameplay and the player's progression to become the Most Wanted on their Speedwall, although the Blacklist (renamed to "Most Wanted List") returns with ten rivals. This is a big contrast to the 2005 Most Wanted title, which featured a story.
How to download and install Need for Speed Most Wanted on your mobile?
- Download Need for Speed Most Wanted apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy NFSMostWanted.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Need for Speed Most Wanted.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Need for Speed Most Wanted icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.